Turquoise Thursday - Coffee Table

It's back...

So my break from my Turquoise Thursday has lasted a little longer than intended, but I am bringing it back.

Not to long about the National Rope Supply catalog showed up at my house, and it had R3 and I oohing and ahhing over it. Two things in particular caught my eye.



I first discovered turquoise inlay wood when R3 and I took a trip to the NFR last year, and ever since the technique has been catching my eye.



Ideally I would love to have one of those display coffee tables where I would put pictures, banners and belt buckles in it. And ideally one day I will win the lottery to purchase of this! What are some of your favorite living room pieces?
You have read this article furniture / nfr / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday - Coffee Table. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/11/turquoise-thursday-coffee-table.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...