HSUS welcome to Missouri - Prop B passes

Agriculture is on the losing end.

American politics are interesting to me. I am a Canadian and can't vote, but I work here, and plan to make my life here. That includes one day citizenship, dual citizenship to be exact. Even though I can't cast my ballot what happened last night still affects me and my friends, the people raising and growing food for this country.

Prop B is an attempt to crack down on puppy mills in Missouri. However, it also was a successful attempt for HSUS to get their foot in the door, just like they did in California, and like they tried in Ohio. Agvocates for Agriculture and numerous other industry groups have wrote editorials about what Prop B means for agriculture, however what I want to point is something that is pretty scary wether the issue is Prop B or something else.

Courtesy of www.sos.mo.gov

13 counties decided the fate of Prop B. Kansas City and St. Louis to be more specific. 

If we want change made agriculturist need to stop talking to each other and move to where the people are. 


You have read this article agriculture advocacy / HUSU / politics with the title HSUS welcome to Missouri - Prop B passes. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/11/hsus-welcome-to-missouri-prop-b-passes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...