Thank You, America's Farmers

It's a season of thanksgiving.

I am extremely thankful I that I am headed to Canada tomorrow morning to spend time with my family and the Boy at Agribition, one of the premier livestock shows in Canada. It'll be a great time to catch up with friends and family, display and show our Simmental cattle, and hopefully allow consumers to catch a glimpse of where their food comes from.

I hope you remember to give thanks to the people that provide meals for our families and friends, and if you are on twitter this week use the hashtag #foodthanks

You have read this article agriculture advocacy / canadian western agribition / video with the title Thank You, America's Farmers. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-america-farmers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...