Thursday Turquoise Rawhide Style

Take a seat

One day when I have my own house and I fill it with nice things I wouldn't mind have one or two, OK maybe all of these items in my house.


Combining my love for turquoise and cowhide. Perfection. And thanks to The Farmer's Trophy Wife for leading me to this find. p.s. Don't look at the prices. It will just make you sad. 


I also really like alligator. Maybe I should start an alligator farm. I like it fried and then could make lots of boots and chairs. 


I literally think my hear stopped when I saw this chair. Can you hear the angels singing? Pure glory on Earth. 
You have read this article cowhide / furniture / turquoise with the title Thursday Turquoise Rawhide Style. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/09/thursday-turquoise-rawhide-style.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...