The Boys of Fall

Gives you chills

It is finally here. Football season. I haven't always been crazy about football. Back home in Canada there weren't Friday night football games. However, that all changed once I got to college. I remember my first college football game was with my friend Emilie. We played OSU, had the day off of judging and did we ever have fun.

I learned the K-State fight song, the Pledge of Alligence and my hate for KU at football games, and now ever fall I wait in anticipation for the games to start again.

This weekend is our first football game, and I am missing it. I am headed to Texas with the boy for a wedding. The scarfices we make. I shouldn't give him too hard of a time, I am making him miss the Iowa vs. Iowa State game. Which I have been told is close to some sort of religious event in Iowa.

So as a I am watching the score updates on my blackberry this week, take a look at this video. It gives me goosebumps and reminds what the fall is all about.

You have read this article football / Texas / video with the title The Boys of Fall. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-boys-of-fall.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...