Going Back: Beef is still king

It's likes Mother Nature's multivitamin

Currently, I am in Australia and I am not sure how often I will be able to blog. But I can't wait to tell you all about my trip and the agriculture I see. In the meantime I am going back to some old posts. I know some of my readers haven't been with me since the beginning so I thought this would be a great way to highlight some of my favorite posts.

So, read a little more about beef and me completely my Master's of Beef Advocacy Program here.

p.s. I am hoping to eat some grass fed beef while I am over here. I have been told that it won't compare to the good ole barley and corn fed beef I was raised on, but I am up for trying new things.
You have read this article beef / going back with the title Going Back: Beef is still king. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/09/going-back-beef-is-still-king.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...