Some days you got to day dream...

about the future - the very distance future. 


I stumbled across this photography blog and 1. this lady is amazing, 2. these are some of the most beautiful weddings I have seen. You'll have to check out the blog to see all of the photos.

What really caught my eye was this little purple design on the cake. I have always said black would be one of my wedding colors (I know that sounds odd), but now I might have to work on adding some purple.

Disclaimer: Don't get excited, I am pretty happy with my situation right now, and do not plan on getting married anytime soon :)
You have read this article inspiration / thoughts with the title Some days you got to day dream.... You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/09/some-days-you-got-to-day-dream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...