Now these are boots!

Best thing I found at Kansas State Fair

I am back. Life gets busy. But I promise to have some great stuff this week!

Now I have to give complete credit to Katie Marston on this find, but when I saw these I knew I had to share them with you all (that right, I still don’t say ya’ll!)

As many of you probably noticed the patent leather trend began last year. We all saw it popping up in handbags and high-heeled shoes. I’ll be honest I wasn’t a big fan. Through my travels I also saw a few pairs of patent leather boots showing up. Now I am a huge fan on ostrich skin, so I didn’t know if patent leather was going to quite fit my style.

But... the more I think about it, the more I think I might want a pair. Especially after seeing these!




These boots are patent leathered tooled - now that's cool. Also, as R3, Tbaugh and I jumped from grassy patch to dry land, trying to keep our leather boots clean (it was a little muddy out!), Marston was able to just wipe her boots clean. I have the wost time trying to keep my boots looking good, I am a little hard on them, so I am thinking this might be a viable solution.


I also found this pair if you are wanting to go for a more simple look. I think these are the ones I would probably buy.


These ones are even on sale at Rods.com! 

This might be a fun option too.



You can find these Anderson Bean "winged tipped boots" here.

Happy shopping!
You have read this article shopping with the title Now these are boots!. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/09/now-these-are-boots.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...