I'm talking about what comes from playing for a Midwest school

I am K-State Proud. 

Recently, a gentlemen known as the K-State Mask has entered the college football scene. And whether or not you have any desire to bleed K-State purple you've got to watch. He is moving (I literally get goosebumps), hilarious, motivating and ridiculous. Below is a quote from today's video as we get pumped up to play Miami this weekend.

I think I fell in love.


This quote goes on longer and get pretty funny after the heartfelt stuff in the K-State Mask video. You can watch it all hear. 


And this is the link to the K-State Mask's Missouri State Post Game Video. It is amazing. My Iowa 
loving husband even felt a little purple pride. 

Be sure to follow K-State Mask on Twitter

"We need to be loud, proud, and a helluva a crowd. Mark that down."
- K-State Mask

You have read this article football / K-State with the title I'm talking about what comes from playing for a Midwest school. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-talking-about-what-comes-from-playing.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...