Best tailgating dip ever - ugly dip

Feel free to devour

I have a confession. Part of the reason I love tailgating is the food. And not just eating it, but also making it. During the Iowa vs ISU tailgate I brought two dips, a corn & tomato salad, sausage, burgers, a speciality drink and it wasn't even our tailgate.

I decided to break out one my good friend's recipe, and an old K-State tailgate favorite, Ugly Dip. (I actually used to joke it was the only reason I was friends with her so she had better keep on making it).

I kind of forgot to take a picture of it before it was devoured. 

Pretty sure it went over well because I was told by some of the Boy's guy friends don't bother showing up at their homes if I didn't have this dip in tow. Success!

Ingredients for Ugly Dip

8 oz. Sour Cream
8 oz. Hellman's Mayo
8 oz. Shredded Chedder Cheese (I used the Colby/Jack/Cheddar mix and it still worked)
1 - 10 oz. can of Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
2 - 11 oz. cans of Mexi-corn (well drained)
1 pinch of sugar
1 bunch of green onions chopped (you can use the whole onion if you like)

Mix ingredients well and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Caution: The waiting just might kill you.

p.s. You'll be glad if you read this all the way through because I am giving away another pair of boots this week! Stay tuned.
You have read this article entertaining / recipe with the title Best tailgating dip ever - ugly dip. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/09/best-tailgating-dip-ever-ugly-dip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...