This is how we roll

Me and a couple blondes
As you read this I am likely sitting on a tack box at the Iowa State Fair. The boy is showing Hereford cattle this weekend. I am pretty excited to just relax and be around cattle people. They really are the best kind of people in the world. Like one huge family.

This weekend I also have two of the girls with me Miss Fabulous and Cgood. And if I would have found these cups sooner in the week I would have ordered some. I am thinking they might work great for football season.

The are from Junk Gypsy and you can purchase them here.
You have read this article cattle / friends / shopping with the title This is how we roll. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-is-how-we-roll.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...