These boots were made for walking

No I did not walk over a cliff.
Hello blogging friends. You may have noticed that I have been a little absent over the last week, so I hope you haven't gotten too tired of looking at the Montana landscape.

This past week I was in Nashville helping with a young leadership conference and then the organization I work for filmed a live show last night. To say the least it has been busy, but I can't wait to share some of the things I have learned with you.

But to begin with, one of my favorite stores I visited in Nashville was Betty Boots. They had an awesome selection of boots, jewelry and clothing. However, with my upcoming trip to Australia I left it all behind. Save, save, save, however that doesn't mean can't admire it.

I love the longhorn slip ons.

Got to throw in a purple.

Love turquoise alligator

And some turquoise tips.

Great stuff.
You have read this article boots / shopping / traveling with the title These boots were made for walking. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/08/these-boots-were-made-for-walking.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...