Sweet Tea vs. the Regular Stuff a Great Debate

The knockout begins. 

Last night on my facebook status I posted that I was looking for a good Iced Tea recipe. It may be surprising to you, but I have never made the stuff. You see in Canada our Iced Tea is completely different. You use a powdered flavored sugary mix, and for my Canadian readers I'll give you my dad's secret - add some coke or pepsi to your Iced Tea - it's amazing.

However, back to my quest of perfecting American Iced Tea. It has probably only been a year that I could even stand to drink the stuff. Cold tea who would want to drink that stuff? But now I am hooked, especially since I have cut way back on pop. I prefer unsweetened, but I can do that southern sweet stuff if necessary.

Within an hour of me posting on facebook, that I was looking for a recipe, I had more than 10 comments, from three different countries. And you could see the battle taking place - sweet vs. unsweetened. So what kind of tea will I find in your house, and who has the best recipe? I let you know how successful I am after this weekend.
You have read this article food / thoughts with the title Sweet Tea vs. the Regular Stuff a Great Debate. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-tea-vs-regular-stuff-great-debate.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...