Benefits of 4-H besides the Head, Heart, Health, Hands part

Hello Monday!

Oh Monday we meet again. I really can't complain about you too much. It was a great weekend full of spring cleaning, golf, and grilling. Including some awesome sirloin strips, that I was charged eye of round price. Maybe the meat man was impressed with my knowledge of cuts and marbling and decided he's slip me the discount. Then again he could just be blind and typed in the wrong code, believe what you what.

Anyways, back to 4-H. Many of you know my passion for 4-H. Ya I was a do-gooder... club president, record book winner, loved quiz bowl and even made it to 4-H Ambassador level. Despite all those trophies, banners and ribbons, I guess you could say there was something else in 4-H that caught my eye.


Cgood sent this to me as a way to kick off the week. Made me smile. Happy Monday.
You have read this article 4-H / cgood / thoughts with the title Benefits of 4-H besides the Head, Heart, Health, Hands part. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/04/benefits-of-4-h-besides-head-heart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...