Get off on the Pain - Love you Gary

A Little Monday Music

Hello, Monday Morning. I have to say I would have rather slept for another five hours than face you, but that is the way life goes. Wednesday thru Sunday I was in Minneapolis at the Youth Industry Beef Conference. Lots of energetic youth and good discussion, but it sure wore me out. However, the flight home yesterday gave me and my iPod a chance to get reacquainted, and I knew exactly what I would be listening to...

In February, I had a chance to see Gary Allan in Dallas. He is one of my favorites, great music, good looks, how could you go wrong. I finally had a chance to download his new album, and I have fallen in love with the title track "Get off on the Pain"




Cause I love the long shot
And the left out lost causes
Hanging out in the back of the pack with the dark horses
I ride the wrong road just as fast as I can
God knows there's no one else to blame

Sometimes I think I get off on the pain 
You have read this article Music / thoughts with the title Get off on the Pain - Love you Gary. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/03/get-off-on-pain-love-you-gary.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...