Cowboy Boots and Toothepaste

A little trick.

I am pretty hard on my cowboy boots. I where them everyday - pasture to office, meetings, out dancing, airports and everywhere else in between. And sometimes they look like it. Usually, when I come through the Denver Airport I stop at the shoeshine place to clean them up, but this time a friend gave me a trick. You know how the stitching on your boots never seems to get white enough, well try whitening toothpaste!

Last night I sat down and went to town on these suckers, liberally apply toothpaste, and then scrubbing with a toothbrush and a little soapy water. And you know what, it worked! Almost as good as brand new.

And since we are on the subject of cowboy boots...


Rachel Williams tipped me off about these boots, after reading this post. I gasped when I saw them. Aren't they cool! Be sure to check out the M.L. Leddy's collection. And p.s. congrats to the very talented  Miss Rachel Williams, soon to be Mrs.
You have read this article boots / shopping / thoughts with the title Cowboy Boots and Toothepaste. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/03/cowboy-boots-and-toothepaste.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...