Farmville

If only farming was that easy. 

So I don't know how many of you are addicted to Facebook's Farmville. It is a great little game, but I only let is consume my computer time during the winter, do to the fact that my corn kept dying and I was getting way too many trees on my land, while I am running around the country, not paying attention to my virtual farm.

For any of you in college or just looking for a good resource I like the College Aggies Online website, developed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance and the American National Cattlewomen's Association. Today I stumbled across this video. Don't forget to thank your favorite farmer!

You have read this article agriculture advocacy / video with the title Farmville. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/12/farmville.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...