2 Bar West Purses

One day I will have one of these...



I love 2 Bar West purses, and they had a huge booth in the Cowboy Christmas trade show. The quality of leather they use is amazing and they always have really unique designs. From what I have been able to find out, they don't have a website, but lots of western stores carry the brand's purses. And good news, if you really want a purse in the past they have been at the trade show at the National Western Stock Show in Denver. This laptop bag was definitely one of my favorites!


The top bag was really pretty. I love the studs that they use in their designs.

One of 2 Bar West's classic looks is just a basic black or brown bag, and then you can buy these different straps to add to the bag. One purse, mutliple looks, that is my kind of bag.
You have read this article nfr / shopping with the title 2 Bar West Purses. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/12/2-bar-west-purses.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...