Starting the day off right Part II

Little messages to brighten your day...

So this week has been a little crazy. I now have a phone and camera again to replace the old ones, work has been super crazy, and my boss is out all week, and somehow I developed a tear duct infection in my right eye so my lower eyelid is swollen, and I am not suppose to wear make-up for seven days. Um I'm leaving for Vegas on Saturday, the make-up will be coming back out! As my dad says I have been burning the candle at both ends and need to take a little time for myself. 

Although I feel a little stressed, there was the most wonderful email waiting in my inbox this morning, from a relatively new friend. We'll call her BW, the girl looking for her cowboy! She wrote:

"Sometimes life gets busy and we get caught up in too much to take time to tell people what we think... so I wanted to let you know that your such an inspiration! You have such a good mind! It appears you know how to enjoy life in the moment (something I lack... so I envy you very much, I need to be more like you!)"

It just goes to show you how a few words can start a day off right. Thanks BW. Now everyone go out and spread the love! Happy Wednesday. 
You have read this article thoughts with the title Starting the day off right Part II. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/05/starting-day-off-right-part-ii.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...