Exciting news!

A great start to the morning. 

For those of you that have followed me on facebook, awhile ago I let you know that I was getting my second cover on Beef Today. I was even more excited about this one because they called in looking for a specific shot and I had to set up the shoot. Although, the issue came out at the beginning of the month I hadn't had time to look at the magazine. Well here it is...

Today, I am off to Gettyburg, Pennsylvania, for another video and photo shoot. Then we'll head to some Angus places in Virginia and return on Sunday. I excited to head to the Eastern part of the country. I haven't been out that way yet. Hope your having a great week!
You have read this article photography with the title Exciting news!. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/05/exciting-news.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...