Turquoise Thursday: It's a new Crystal Cattle

Today's Turquoise Thursday is about this new look. Did you notice ;) I am not sure if it is turquoise enough for me, and there are a few hiccups I am still working work. However, overall I am liking the new look, and I think it is a good representation of Crystal Cattle.

But, since you come to the blog to get your turquoise fix I'll give you a little turquoise from one of my favorite blog House of Turquoise. Yes, a full blog dedicated to turquoise everyday! I am in love with this ottoman.


And don't forget you only have a few more days to sign up for the Holiday Beauty Swap!
You have read this article turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: It's a new Crystal Cattle . You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2013/11/turquoise-thursday-it-new-crystal-cattle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...