Five Guys and Raspberry Coke

I love burgers, which is a good thing. This month is National Beef month so I'll have even more reasons to grab a burger. I have blogged about my love of Five Guys Burgers before but now there is even another reason to visit them... Raspberry Coke!


I was so excited about my Raspberry Coke discovery that I am now just noticing that machine had Coke with Lime. 

Yes, you heard right. Forget about vanilla and cherry it is time to grab a Raspberry Coke. During our hours of Food Network watching the Boy and once watched a show about the history of Coke. During the show it featured something called the Coca-Cola Freestyle. This single machine contains every Coke product that exists and some unexpected twists like Raspberry Coke.

Now, I'll admit when I saw Raspberry Coke I was excited, but nervous. So I only put a little bit in my cup, and it was pretty sweet. So I decided that half a cup of regular Coke and half a cup of Raspberry Coke would be the perfect combo - and it was.

(If you click here you can find the closest Coca-Cola Freestyle to you.)


Nothing washes down a juicy burger like a Raspberry Coke! 
You have read this article beef / food with the title Five Guys and Raspberry Coke. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2013/05/five-guys-and-raspberry-coke.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...