Turquoise Thursday: Tiffany & Co.

So I had a little inspiration on this post. Recently, a blogging friend spent the week in New York and then got engaged. Not too bad, I would say. While in New York it was her birthday and she got these really cool turquoise (Tiffany Blue) earrings.

I decided that I needed to check out the Tiffany & Co. website to see what other goodies they had. Yeah, I would say there is quite a bit on there that I fancy.


Isn't it pretty. Maybe my love of turquoise stems from the love of Tiffany's jewelry. I mean it is all the same color platte right?


This is what I call Tiffany on a budget. I love this fun playing card set and at $30 it would make a cute gift. 


Let's get back to blowing the budget with this Tiffany & Co. purse. I had no idea that they now had such a selection of purses as part of their brand. 

Feel free to forward this post on to any significant other that you think may still be needing to purchase you a gift. The Boy informed me yesterday that he is now done all his shopping. I'm not sure what we would do without online shopping at our house. 
You have read this article jewelry / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: Tiffany & Co. . You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/12/turquoise-thursday-tiffany-co.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...