Turquoise Thursday: Wedding Registry

It's like Christmas

The Boy and I have just over a month until our wedding, and we couldn't be more excited. I don't think we have received so much mail in our life. Between RSVPS, packages arriving from Etsy (yes, I am a little addicted) and wedding gifts arriving we feel pretty popular.

Last week, when I arrived home from a travel trip to Georgia, I asked the Boy what the big box was sitting in our entryway. He replied, "Oh, I just thought it was something else you had order." Nope that big box was a gift from Bed, Bath and Beyond. We quickly tore into the box to find this.

This is what a very happy girl looks like.
We received an awesome KitchenAid mixer from the Hatmaker and Parke families! 


But the best part is that it is Turquoise! Well technically it is called Ice, but it makes me smile every time I look at it. 


I have already put it to use. Baking up two loaves of banana bread with a recipe out of a great aunts cookbook. 

Other turquoise-ish items that I am hoping will end up in our home. 




This Mixing Bowl set from Dillards. I love the big turquoise bowl.

And these turquoise placements from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Hope you all have a fantastic Turquoise Thursday!
You have read this article turquoise / weddings with the title Turquoise Thursday: Wedding Registry. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/03/turquoise-thursday-wedding-registry.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...