Early birthday present: Michael Kors sunglasses

It's my birthday month. 

I bought myself an early birthday present, way back in January. It was when I was on my Chicago trip, and I came across a beautiful set of Michael Kors sunglasses. I don't think I have ever found a pair that fit me so good. This week the Boy and I have been scanning photos for our wedding slideshow. And it is apparent that since a young age I have been a fan of sunglasses.


Styling. The hat even says future farmer.


Yellow was my thing. Yellow sunglasses, yellow Care Bear.


Perhaps this is where my love of turquoise began. Me, my sunglasses and my first bike. 


Now I own these beauties. Much more grown up and sophisticated.
Maybe I can cross my fingers and will get the matching MK bag for my birthday.


I mean just because you are turning 27 in a few weeks doesn't mean you can't have a little fun and enjoy your new sunglasses.
You have read this article birthday / shopping with the title Early birthday present: Michael Kors sunglasses. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/03/early-birthday-present-michael-kors.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...