Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise and Top Shop Shopping

Out on the town in Chicago. 

Remember when I talked about the really great corn conference I attended back in January? Well the quick run over to Top Shop was pretty good, too. And everything looked great with these earrings!


My friend Karen sells Guy & Eva and sent me these beautiful turquoise earrings. 


Chicago was my first opportunity to wear them, and I received so many compliments. 


And I think they will go perfect with this blue Top Shop dress I found for our wedding rehearsal dinner. 


I fell in love with this white suit jacket, but it looked better on the hanger than me so I left it behind.


The store was full of these chunky knit sweaters. I am excited about the trend for the spring. 


And I thought this white blouse was gorgeous, but I stuck with my budget. 

What trends are you excited for this spring? Any new turquoise pieces you have added to your wardrobe?
You have read this article shopping / turquoise with the title Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise and Top Shop Shopping. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/02/turquoise-thursday-turquoise-and-top.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...