Holiday Season - Metallic Cowhide

Sparkle

I am off to my first Christmas party of the year with the Boy, and have a little DIY cooking item that I am bring with me. Photos tomorrow.

In the meantime let's say thank you for The Farmer's Trophy Wife for pinning this on Pinterest.


This sparkly little number is from Paris, so I probably won't be adding it to my Christmas list.
However, it does remind me of the sequin shirt I am wearing tonight. 

Maybe I'll just add this metallic cowhide rug to my list. 


You've got to check out www.cowhidesinternational.com they have all kinds of great cowhide rugs. 


You have read this article cowhide / decorations with the title Holiday Season - Metallic Cowhide. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2011/12/holiday-season-metallic-cowhide.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...