Take a seat - Turquoise Thursday

Work or rest

One day I can't wait to have a great big home office. I am not really sure why because it will likely look pretty similar to my work office - cluttered. I know my desk usually looks a little disorganized, but I know where everything is.



I love this turquoise desk, but I think one day I'll go for something a little bigger. I mean I need something big enough for double screens. I know I am spoiled, but it makes life way easier! Do you think you could get a cowhide cushion for that chair?

And when I need to take a little break a turquoise bench on a front porch might just do the trick. 



Don't forget that I am nominated for the Best of the Barns awards. You can vote once a day at www.bestofthebarns.com I would greatly appreciate your support!  
You have read this article blogs / cowhide / turquoise / work with the title Take a seat - Turquoise Thursday. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/12/take-seat-turquoise-thursday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...