Stop to smell the roses

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. I am currently in Oklahoma for The Boy's family's Production sale. No rest for the wicked. I figure I am just going to make this jet lag a mind over matter thing.

Wanted to share a couple images with your from the Botancial Gardens in Sydney. There were so many beautiful flowers in bloom. I was quite enjoying my walk until I entered the plam tree section of the gardens. I looked up to see dozen of bats, really big bats, hanging from the tops of the trees. And that's when I decided my little stroll was over. I didn't even stop to take a picture. So instead enjoy the more pleasant photos that I did snap.





More Australia posts to come this week.
You have read this article australia / thoughts with the title Stop to smell the roses. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2010/10/stop-to-smell-roses.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...