What kind of camera do you use?

This is a question I get asked quite often. Now by no means am I a camera expert. I give a lot of credit to my boss for knowing good equipment and getting the right tools in my hands.

I shoot with a Nikon D200. I have shot with Canon's before, but I just love my Nikon. 


I have two lenses that I shoot with. The first and my primary lens is a 70-300mm lens, also know as a telephoto lens, and I like to call it my paparazzi lens. It is wonderful for distance shots, can really blur out a back ground and is awesome in the pasture. Completely useless in a picture pen though!

The other lens I use is a Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye lens. I cursed this lens to start off with. My very first shoot on the job I had to use this lens 80% of the time. You can do some cool stuff with it, but forget about zooming in! Me and it fought, but then I discovered I could take shots like these!
This one is of Chan Philips judging the bull show at Denver.

The queens at the 2008 National Junior Angus Show

Love this picture. This lens lets in lots of light. 
Happy shooting!

You have read this article photography with the title What kind of camera do you use?. You can bookmark this page URL http://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-kind-of-camera-do-you-use.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...