Conversations with the Boy about Cats

Here kitty, kitty. 

A recent conversation with the Boy about my want for a cat. Just a barn cat. Such a simple request. Especially when they are this adorable. 


Me: Good morning! Love you. Can we keep it? 
The Boy: If it was a puppy yes. 
Me: We can name it puppy!
The Boy: Good joke

Side conversation:
The Boy: There is no TV and no xm in the tractor today. I have to farm like our grandparents use to. 

Me: If you had a kitten named puppy it could keep you company in the tractor. 
The Boy: I have you and Skye (current dog). That is all I need. (Everyone say awe now).

Needless to say I did not get the kitten. I found the whole batch of them while staying with some friends of mine on a work trip. The Boy is very allergic to cats, so I don't see too many in our future. However, I am convinced that there will be a least one barn cat in our future. And luckily I'll be saying with these wonderful friends in a couple weeks so I can visit my new friend. 

Hope you and your family are having a great week. I've been on the road for work again, the Boy has been planting and I promise that my Watching the Corn Grow series will start back up next week. 
You have read this article newlyweds / thoughts with the title Conversations with the Boy about Cats. You can bookmark this page URL https://miavamp22.blogspot.com/2012/04/conversations-with-boy-about-cats.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...